Thursday, December 11, 2008

_Hopeless_




Faith hopeless feeling going through my mind less taken from a horror film that makes me suffer and suffer all night long for u my darkness that is taking the curse crossed my heart that doesn't support no more no longuer i have to admit this hopeless is drowning me in the sea of screams silent screams of my soul silent pain my mind is appart my fuckin mind crosses the sky above my eyes and i can't take this no more no more no longer above me no please no ignore me ignore my contorsions of death death's so sweet sweet like honey dont exist no more dont have shame shame on you shame life fuck u life oh life let me close my eyes and be aware of u let me stand here drowing flying away dont be close dont look dont smile and dont even dare to cry...


No comments: