Wednesday, November 26, 2008

_sUiCiDe oF ThE sOuL_




Lost in a word of SADNESS
Looking for your touch
Hug Smile Love
Lost for ever in DARKNESS

Bring me to life again
Help me change this feeling of
RAGE helpfull strangeness that
surrenders me appart everything i touch

Lost all that i lost
is know leading me to ANGER
anger wich consomes me
consomes my beeing in totality
nothing's left
nothing's left to love
nothiing's all i am
nothing'g what i became

Born in FIRE
Born in light
living in DANGER
the limit
of this darkness life

Suicide, can i SUICIDE my dreams
cos nothing's gone change
for know
nothing...

Lost in NIGHTMARE
lost in the black ocean of mud
I'm drowning
now.......
Can't sleep no longer
can't smile with lightness
can't laught undecover
taking of the mask
i can't no longer persist
i can't move forward
i can't move
Let me stand in here
i'll fly when i have wings to fly
over this

Don't say nothing
don't think
don't jugde
don't be scare of all of this
i don't wanna to scare - or maybe - i want
wanna know why?
Cos i can't support u beside me
i can't stay
i can't be
i can't
I....
need big plastic arms surrounding me
my heart my spirit my beeing
I.....
I know that i can't support that
i'll run away for all kind of
love feelings....
This is my CURSE
this is my worst FEAR
this is my MADNESS taken for so long
this is my
all my....
this is my nightmare and dream
put together like twin brothers who can't separate
I
i know..... i'm running away
i'll be keeping running away
and when i can't stand no more
I'll FALL DOWN
in the cold floor of HATE
and leaving death takes me away
from here
My madness
I can't surrender now
This is my fuckin curse
LOST
Drowning
Counting starts now ..........10...........9...............8...........
drowning ................. 7.......................6.......................5.............
i can't breathe no more ...............4 ....................... 3....................
sweet darkness ....................2................
TAKE A LAST LOOK...............
1................................GONE!

No comments: