Monday, October 20, 2008

The Angel Curse...........

GO TO FEEDINGTHEDESIRE.COM

Looking forward... deep inside the curse.... my eyes suffer with those light inside u... darkest feelings crowd my thoughts... looking like a stranger in a world full of souls undercover, meaningless... blank... my spirit runs... try to escape the fury that covers my heart.. wich bleeds.. scars from rage that surrender me upon u... life.... soul deep in a bottle that is drowning in the ocean... somewhere i can hear u... sometimes i fell ur voice come into my deepest mind... cursed...
Now i'm running again.... my feet turns blood with that scars i kwon so so good.... i can't run no more.... i try. i am trying all the time.... but its too hard.... i can't move now... please don't make me talk.. don't make me look at u... and smile... i'll smile i know.... but my soul is crying.... for so long... dead... wish u where never here....
Now... im going to close my eyes.... slowly... listening the sound of ur heart beating close to mine... i'll try to sleep... tomorow is another day.... another beginning... see u......
in my dreams!
Dark hails,
Nok@s

No comments: